This effect is due to the movement of electrons. The oven uses microwaves to heat food. With their help, electrons move back and forth. The concentration of the current occurs in the upper layer of the product. It heats up and dries up. With the help of an electric field, electrons are knocked out of atoms, and sometimes sparks appear. If an excess of microwaves is created, damage in the form of minor burns may appear in the upper part of the oven.
The ideal solution is heat-resistant glass as a stand. This is followed by porcelain, earthenware and ceramic dishes. Plastic is also suitable.
But crystal, metal, silumin, thin glass and so on - do not need to be used. If you need help with microwave repair, call us right now!